SONJA WEDS JOHN
That header photo.
Brian Bossany has captured their relationship in one snapshot. John, ever loving and calm and encouraging. Sonja happiest when she is with John.
A BRIDE IS A PRINCESS, AT LEAST ON HER WEDDING DAY
Sonja didn't just want a beautiful wedding, she wanted what all brides and grooms want: to get married, to have fun, to leave the stress behind and just enjoy the day. Between plenty of time for family photos and hair extensions, all the right details and a simply beautiful color palette - John and Sonja didn't want their night to end.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM SONJA + JOHN:
- You don't always need to have a dance at your wedding
- If you have a church wedding, it doesn't hurt to have pew end candlesticks
- A string quartet truly is the best way to process... and recess
- It's not always a requirement that you sign your own marriage license
- Kransekake calls for a different type of cake cutting (do your research)
- If you aren't going to have a dance at your reception, the alternative is a private first dance, after the sun sets, in the courtyard
Sonja + John felt confident on their wedding day, like they didn't have to worry about a box being left behind or a guest feeling out of place. Mostly because they hired a day of coordinator, but also because they were prepared.
WATCH THEIR VIDEO:
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Nicollet Island Inn | Baker // Buttercream | Calligrapher // Rosann Konieczny | Ceremony Venue // Mindekirken Lutheran Church | Ceremony Musicians // Loring String Quartet | Day of Coordinating // Sixpence Events & Planning | Dress // The Wedding Shoppe | Florist // Artemisia Studios | Hair and Makeup // Lisa Reinhardt | Kransekake // Swedish Crown Bakery | Officiant // Pastor David Makie | Photographer // Brian Bossany Photography | Reception Venue // American Swedish Institute | Rentals // Apres // Linen Effects | Stationer // Papyrus | Transportation // Renee's Royal Valet | Videographer // Harvest Film Co
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,