MIKE WEDS ALMA
Mike and Alma wanted to get married at a place that would feel right for their families. Mike from the Midwest and Alma from Mexico, the place they picked needed to be the perfect blank slate that they could make their own.
Lucky for me, they let me help.
Between hiring a delicious restaurant to cater - one that went ABOVE and BEYOND what was expected, and hiring a mariachi band to surprise their guests, this wedding was Mike and Alma to a T.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM ALMA + MIKE:
- If you are getting married at a non-wedding-venue venue, make sure you hire a professional so you don't have to put out the fires yourself.
- If you're wedding guests are bilingual, speak to both in your ceremony
- Hiring an artist can really make your wedding design sing
- Keep some of the elements of your day a secret from your wedding guests, they like to be pleasantly surprised
- If you're having sparklers, make sure you buy the long burning kind and buy extras
- When in doubt, put a suit on your dog and bring him along.
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Hilton Garden Inn Oakdale | After Party: Envision Catering | Band // Juan Aguilar Cantante de Musica Ranchera | Caterer // Maya Cuisine | DJ // Adagio | Florist // Blömmonster | Hair // Angie Marshall (friend) | Makeup Artist // Jen Santoro-Rotty | Officiant // Brad Helferich (family) | Photographer // Dillinger Studios | Rentals: Cici Events (closed) | Stationer // Paperless Post | Transportation // Eclipse Global Transportation | Venue // St. Croix Yacht Club (private club) Stillwater, MN | Videographer // JW Anderson | Wedding Planner // Sixpence Events & Planning
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,