I tend to attract two types of clients, there's the Carrie's and Carolyn's who let me help often and ask for guidance weekly. They make me feel terribly knowledgeable because I am constantly answering and advising. Then there are client's like the Lydia's and Jenna's - while they do ask for help, they do a LOT on their own. So much so that when I meet with them I am quite impressed by what they've accomplished and what they've deduced on their own.
Lydia and Michael hired me truly for day of coordinating, and I am SO grateful that they did. Lydia came up with killer ideas, like breakfast for dinner and a donut cake. And Michael looks bangin in his suit amongst his wedding party.
They introduced me to some of my very favorite vendors, Kate Becker, the Mann Frau couple (Ben and Kelly) and Loring Social.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN
- If you're going to have a pretty wedding, have a videographer to capture that wedding
- Detail shots always look best with a garden picked flower
- Donut cakes require special donuts, namely donuts without melty frosting on top
- Clinking the glass to prompt a kiss doesn't have to happen with glass clinking (Lydia and Michael had a put put course. A hole in one wins a kiss)
- If you are close with your older brother, he'll likely bring up embarrassing childhood stories
- If you don't love love your bouquet, tell your florist, she will prim or fluff it before she leaves!
WATCH THEIR VIDEO:
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Hyatt Regency | Venue // Loring Social | Caterer // D'Amico Catering | Baker // Bogart's Donuts | DJ // Studio Veil | Dress // Posh Bridal | Dress Alterations // The Dressmaker | Florist // The Flower Box | Hair + Makeup Artist // Primped | Officiant // Affordable I do's | Photographer // Kate Becker Photography | Stationer/invites // Minted | Videographer // Mann Frau | Day of Coordinator // Sixpence Events
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,