LESLEE WEDS BILLY
I'm partial to Bloomington. It's where my husband grew up, it's where we've always lived as a couple, and it's pretty much the best city in Minnesota. Not just because of the national water awards (it's a thing, best drinking water ever). But because it's just a very pleasant place to live.
When Leslee told me that her and her fiancé were from Bloomington, I knew IMMEDIATELY that this was a wedding I had to be a part of. And with the design and planning genius of A Vintage Touch Weddings, I couldn't be anything but ecstatic to work with Leslee.
My first planning meeting that included a shared bottle of wine and apps for the table. My first wedding where I wasn't allowed to refill the toilet paper (because Leslee told me I shouldn't have to worry about that). My first wedding where the radar promised rain, but a ray of sun lit up the outdoor ceremony space the entire time.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM BILLY + LESLEE
- You must have a bathroom attendant
- Hiring a wedding designer and giving her creative freedom, means walking into your wedding will be the equivalent of a four year old walking into Disneyland for the first time
- Giving your photographer permission to photograph your daughter as much as possible yields precious family heirlooms to last a lifetime
- Having a back up rain plan applies to the ceremony and any other outdoor activities, like a buffet line
- If you rearrange guest tables ensure you protect the integrity of where people were sitting, not just which table they were sitting at
- Dessert is a tricky thing to plan for, sometimes you have too much cake, other times your dessert table is licked clean lickety split
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Treasure Island // Country Inn and Suites | Venue // Legacy Hill Farm | Caterer // This Little Piggy | Baker // High Quality Bakery | DJ // Adagio | Dress // Mestad's Rochester | Dress Alterations // Weddings by Tess | Florist // The Cutting Garden | Hair Stylist // Hilary Johnson | Makeup Artist // The Blush Beauty Room | Invitations // Your Main Event Prints | Officiant // Hosanna Lutheran | Photographer // Aqua Fox | Shuttle // First Student | Wedding Designer // A Vintage Touch Weddings | Wedding Day of Coordinator // Sixpence Events & Planning
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,