Sometimes you want your wedding to be more simple and less sensational. More about the love and less about the laser cut outs. That's exactly what Justin and Jacob wanted. And it's exactly what they got.
Instead of spending hours and hours taking photos and portraits, they skipped the wedding party and joined their guests for a pre-ceremony cocktail hour. That means they were there to greet guests as they arrived. Personally, I would have been SO nervous, I think my husband would have LOVED it. For Justin and Jacob, it was a perfect fit.
WINNER OF BEST DRESSED WEDDING GUESTS
Also their wedding guests were dressed impeccably. I thought it was important to mention that. And while I'm saying it, as a collective, their wedding guests were also amazing dancers. Unfortunately I stayed all night long and busted a move once or twice, or thrice.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM JACOB + JUSTIN:
- Having a day of coordinator is invaluable.
- Asking the bar to be prepped and ready 1 hour before guest arrival can help fill the void when guests arrive early.
- If you are on the fences about a slideshow... have a slideshow.
- Signage can help guide guests if your venue is a little confusing.
- You don't always need music to make a moment dramatic + meaningful.
- Having an after party plan can't hurt.
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Caterer // Quince | Draping // Illuminations | DJ // Music Mix Entertainment | Florist // Fleur de Lis | Liquor // Total Wine | Officiant // Kathleen Sheehy | Photographer // Carly Milbrath Photography | Rentals // Rudy's | Stationer // Paper Culture | Suits // Tom James | Venue // PAIKKA | Wedding Coordinator // Sixpence Events & Planning
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,