Jenna and Kevin. How lucky am I that I got to be with them through practically their entire engagement. A year and six months, almost to the date. Which means on their wedding day, I cried, a lot.
Especially that one time I was staring at Jenna getting her makeup done and after 3 unblinking seconds noticed that she was staring right back at me in the mirror.
I've honestly never wanted my clients to not get married BUT I didn't want to let Jenna and Kevin go. I wanted to carpool one more time with them, I wanted to meet with them just one more time to go over all of the DIY details. I definitely will always cherish Jenna's 38 page wedding details packet complete with a table of contents, color coding, pictures, assignments and a contact number page.
Puhlease can every DIY wedding be on board with obsessive organization!?
Jenna and Kevin. Love them forever.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM KEVIN + JENNA
- 1. If you love each other, it shows, and everyone loves you more because of it.
- There is no replacement for preparedness.
- When people make fun of your 32 page decor setup and takedown packet, tell them to 'shove it'.
- DIY only works if you DO a lot of work, in which case it works beautifully.
- Hiring good vendors pays off.
- If your flower girl and ring bearer are 3 year old twins, they will steal the show... for a moment.
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Country Inn & Suites // Treasure Island | Catering // This Little Piggy | Ceremony Music // Brady Trudeau and Will | Day of Coordinating // Sixpence Events & Planning | DJ // Brent Farber | Hair Stylist // Cristina Ziemer Beauty | Florist // Laine Moire | Makeup Artist // Emile Ann Makeup Artistry | Officiant // Dorree Adelman | Paper Designer // VistaPrint | Photographer // Hannah Schmitt Photography | Venue // Legacy Hill Farm | Videography // Layne Knutson
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,