HAILEY WEDS HUNTER
If I'm being totally honest, I usually don't encourage a short engagement. Not because I'm old fashioned or stubbornly traditional, just because I know how much time and energy and preparation and TIME goes into a wedding.
But this is just in general, a guide line and an average. Hailey and Hunter are not average. Their engagement was blogged on local wedding magazine (a surprise proposal during a styled shoot) and they picked a venue which made their short engagement completely doable, even while their studies, their family and their lives fought for their time.
So, getting married at a church fit Hailey and Hunter's personal values and their wedding planning timeline.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM HAILEY + HUNTER:
- Having a shot list for family photos is everything.
- Getting ready on site makes it easy for everyone to feel connected.
- Brunch weddings are better.
- If you get married at a church, you'll likely get extra help from the staff.
- A baby in a wagon is more than endearing.
- Having place card attendants is one way to make guests feel special.
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Residence Inn | Caterer + Venue // Cedar Valley Church | Day of Coordinating // Sixpence Events & Planning | Dress // Natalie M | Dress Alterations // Reyna's Alterations | Florist // Lakeside Floral | Hair // Erica Erhart | Makeup // Emily Bettenga | Officiant // Micah MacDonald | Photographer // Alyssa Lee Photography | Pianist // Stephanie MacDonald | Stationer // Vistaprint // Champagne Press | Videographer // Madison Norman
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,