Eloise loves Marvin. And vice versa, times a million. I love the coincidences that happen when I meet my clients. Like the fact that my husband and I were about to vacation to Tennessee - the place they call home. Or that Marvin's brother, Abner, has recently married and will settle in Seattle (my home town).
That's not even mentioning the part about how they love each other, the amount of inside jokes they have, the way they call each other an endless amount of nicknames, and finish one another's sentences.
And the wedding was all that and more. Tears, happy tears. Laughter, gut wrenching, throw your head back laughter. Joy, the kind that spreads contagiously.
IT'S LIKE WE WAITED OUR WHOLE LIFE, FOR THIS ONE NIGHT
I love that they had hot sauce as favors, a simply decorated arch with a floral wreath, and bold punches of color. OH and did I mention that they had a dry wedding and they did the wedding processional from The Office. TEE HEE.
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM ELOISE + MARVIN:
- Having an expert at your rehearsal can make it feel like not a hot mess.
- Getting ready close to your venue helps to oversee the set up process.
- Picking a bridal party that complements your personalities can make your processional rock.
- Serving food stations-style is more exciting than it sounds.
- If you don't want someone to do something, tell your day of coordinator so you don't have to be the bad guy.
- If you're mom wants to sing, let her sing.
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Residence Inn by Marriott Minneapolis Downtown | Caterer // Mintahoe | Baker // Amy's Cupcake Shoppe | DJ // Rat Pack Entertainment | Dress // Che Bella | Florist // Florals by Claire | Getting Ready Site // Nicollet Island Inn | Hair + Makeup Artist // Lisa Reinhardt Makeup and Hair Artistry | Officiant // Abner Campos (Best Man + Brother) | Photographer // Aaron Thomas Photography | Venue // Nicollet Island Pavilion | Wedding Planner // Sixpence Events & Planning
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,