CARRIE WEDS DAVE
We all have good intentions when it comes to our pre-wedding workout. Personally I think the best ways to accomplish this are to pay money for a trainer or for a workout package, because money is almost as good as mom-guilt when it comes to kicks in the pants.
Feeling good and looking good is about life style changes and not just an elliptical binge or ketogenic stint, so life might opt to get in the way of our beach body dreams. Some of us (minor hand raise) won't be thrilled with our shredding for the wedding results. I know my toned triceps dream puttered out a bit.
Carrie, however, was not in this boat. Although, marrying a firefighter probably gives you good motivation to cut out gluten and sugar.
Carrie opted for a high bun hair do and a strapless dress to show off her work - seriously, I think she crushed it!
6 THINGS WE CAN LEARN FROM DAVE + CARRIE
- If you have an entire-wedding-guests picture in mind, plan accordingly or appropriately. You can capture the crew when guests are seated for your ceremony, but if you're venue has a great vantage point, take advantage. Assign 2-5 people to communicate + wrangle, since guests will be compelled to head for the bar or the bathroom, or both, and skip out on the photo.
- A canoe is an excellent NA drink holder. Make sure you have a plan for how it is arriving, being filled, being emptied and brought home. Also, could you make sure it gets set in the shade and has PAW-LENTY ice.
- Always have fewer smores fixins then you think you'll need. Always. Best practice: Hire North Mallow.
- Properly label your desserts, infact, labeling (or staffing so that guest can be informed by a human), will have your eaters be happy eaters.
- If you have to move furniture or chairs ask people with muscles. Or firefighters, if present.
- Take the time to go off site if your wedding venue is near nature, like how Bloom Lake Barn is near Taylor's Falls.
VIEW THEIR IMAGES:
CHECK OUT THEIR VENDORS:
Accommodations // Grand Stay Hotel | Catering // Unique Dining Catering | Ceremony Music // Christina Pawlowski and Jordan Hedlund | Day of Coordinating // Sixpence Events & Planning | DJ // Bellagala | Dress // Brides of France | Florist // The Cutting Garden | Hair and Makeup // Brett Dorrian Artistry | Photography // Kelly Birch Photography // Wedding Planner and Designer | A Vintage Touch Wedding Design | Stationer // Milestone Paper Company | Transportation // Gray Line | Venue // Bloom Lake Barn
Prosperity, Love & Happiness,